Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Food Lovin'

Hello! This post is mainly about food. The title was isnpired by BlogLovin' which I just downloaded on my phone....and now I need to charge at least twice a day. AY!

Last night my little sis and I went on a date to this amazing Mediterranean restaurant called Cena. We got the scallop ceviche and Mediterranean nachos which are loaded with lamb, tziki sauce, and lots of other stuff including their homemade chips. We also shared a pitcher of white sangria. Tell me this doesn't look delish! I'm still having dreams about it. We were celebrating the end of summer school, even though she is still working in an office all summer. What a good sport she is. 



Because of this delicious meal, I now have all things food on the brain. With my summer now free and clear I think N will be expecting some home cooked meals, and I would like to learn to cook better. Much better. That being said, here are the things I pinned this week that I will DEFINITELY be trying. Click on each picture to get to the source (:

Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls
Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls

Chicken & Asparagus Penne. Delicious and healthy! I want this right now!
Chicken and Asparagus Penne

Chicken burgers in pitas with Greek yogurt sauce
Chicken Burgers in Pitas with Greek Yogurt Sauce

Pesto Grilled Shrimp
Pesto Grilled Shrimp


I am in no way a foodie, and I definitely don't claim to know what on earth I am doing in the kitchen, but I like to try and N likes to be the trusted taste tester. Hopefully these meals go well! Wish me luck! 
Until next time...


 photo shea-sig_zps5668d961.png






No comments:

Post a Comment