Image Map

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Things NOT to do while pregnant...

I am normally pretty emotional, that's just how I roll. Since being pregnant I can definitely say it has amplified....like by 95. Nick can vouch for this as well. Poor guy finds me crying more often than not, sometimes I'm not sure why. The other day I was thinking, "I shouldn't do that anymore," when blubbering over a YouTube video. This got me thinking of a couple of things I should probably avoid while pregnant to keep myself sane and Nick out of panic mode...

1. Watch Ellen videos. They make me cry of happiness, they make me cry of sadness.

2. Listen to the radio. There never fails to be a song that reminds me of our wedding, or babies, or my parents, or my grandparents, or any other thought that makes me so happy I cry. Don't even get me started on Christmas music...

3. Read books. I reread the Harry Potter series for probably the fifth time last month. Obviously I know what happens, but I cried so hard. Maybe because it was over, maybe because it has a nice ending. I just don't know.


4. Watch Christmas parades. What?! Yeah. I don't know. I thinks its just all the holiday cheer and happiness and nostalgia. Plus, I was watching a local parade on TV my dad used to take us to so that kind of triggered the whole thing. IT WASN'T EVEN LIVE! I totally felt crazy at that moment.

5. Hang out with your niece and nephews. They poke my belly, give me lots of name suggestions, and generally just can't stop talking about their excitement. They are so excited to welcome Sally, or Snogglehead.

6. Get really, really funny texts. My little sister sent me this one. Cracked me right up to the point of tears. This is one example in particular...I don't know why I just couldn't stop laughing.


I know I'm not the only one in this boat, but it feels good to vent anyways. Besides, who doesn't like a good cry every now and then? Or every day (hour), who am I kidding.
Sigh...
 photo shea-sig_zps5668d961.png

No comments:

Post a Comment